Monday, February 14, 2011

Goodbye kamu

This is dedicated to the someone i had crash his heart into pieces . that i won't forgive what i've done to him and i never stop loving him.

Is it over ? I'm 99% sure that you don't love me . but 1% is enough for me to hold on .

If not forever , stay with me for the longest time that you can just , because my eyes dont tears , doesnt mean that my heart doesn't cry . just because i come off strong , doesn't mean that's nothing wrong .

My friends once asked if he love me , i just close my eyes and say ,  "wishes do come true!" . If it's not him , it will never be him , no matter how much i love him . but , if he really care for me , then he will come back no matter how i set him free .

It's sad to think that he will never be mine . but , it's sadder to realize that i know it all from the start .

What am i supposed to do ??? just when i thought i was going to get him back , he went away from me again . If it's over , give me that last chance to say goodbye . but don't think i don't care at all because that goodbye is my simple way of saying :

I LOVE YOU , but ,  i have to sacrifice ,, GOODBYE kamu...

No comments:

Post a Comment