Thursday, February 10, 2011

Talk SHIT , get HIT

:: Don't talk NONSENSE here BITCH , I will FCUK you later ! ::

“Fuck me? Fuck you! Fuck you and this whole city and everyone in it!”
“Shut that stupid mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart ur head.”
“You have a look in your eye like you haven’t been fucked in a year.”
"You are fucked and you are fucking us. Kill yourself,
it’s the only way to save your fucking soul. Kill yourself”
 

AND
 

“I’ll send you a love letter straight from my heart, fucker..
Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fuckin’ gun, fucker.
If you receive a love letter from me, you are fucked forever.
Do you understand, fuck? I’ll send ya straight to hell, fucker!”


*entry aku kali nih , agak terpesong dari diri aku yang asal..ada aku kesah,, sial~*


P/S : Sorry for the words FCUK . I didn't meant it . haha , me annoying again ~ :D


No comments:

Post a Comment