Thursday, March 10, 2011

ouhh you !

All these words below can make me smile again .


Credit to someone :)


●A heartbreak is a blessing from God .
- with heartbreak , hanya dgn cara-Nya kita dapat tahu yg dia bukn yg terbaek utk kita .


● Relationships are like glass .
- Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together .


● Love is like a puzzle .  
- When you're in love , all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken , it takes a while to get everything back together .


●Maybe part of loving is learning to let go .
- melepas kan sesuatu yg berharga mmg perit tp disebalik itu bnyak mmbuat kan diri kita berlajar what is l0ve mean.


● Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again , skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts .


●Don't cry when the sun is gone , because the tears won't let you see the stars .


●Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me...


p/s : the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me ,
I can't force myself to stop loving you . OMG !


Thanks to that person for all these cuddle words .

No comments:

Post a Comment